Resilient device fingerprinting
Castle's device intelligence and fingerprinting are meticulously engineered to bypass ad blockers and privacy plugins. The implementation is specifically optimized for minimal collision rates, ensuring its efficacy in account abuse scenarios.Start for free
While competitors mix up 1 in 200 devices, we deliver a near-zero collision rate.
Handles ad blockers
Our stealth mode ensures that privacy plugins can't obstruct our fingerprinting.
Detection of robotic interactions and headless browsers.
Web and mobile
Easily integrate on browsers, iOS, and Android to monitor user activity across platforms.
Fingerprinting optimized for account scenarios
Our fingerprinting technique is specifically fine-tuned for account abuse scenarios. While accuracy is vital for anonymous traffic assessment, reducing collisions is of utmost importance for account security. This guarantees that genuine users aren't mistakenly locked out and that alerts for any security breaches are sent to the rightful user.
- Ultra-low 0.0001% collision rate
- Ad blockers won't obstruct any of our requests.
- Available on browser, iOS, and Android
Real-time device intelligence via API
All the device data points collected can be used by the rules engine and the analytics suite. The response is returned from the backend SDK in 150 milliseconds, regardless of scale.
- Returns device fingerprint, user agent, and more
- Reveals IP geolocation, proxy, Tor, and datacenter status
- Exposes carrier info, battery, uptime, memory, and more
- Uncovers jailbroken, emulator, and headless
Detect bots and headless browsers
We perform a deep analysis of user interactions, like mouse movements, to differentiate between human and robot behaviors. Furthermore, browsers are scanned for signs of headless signatures or privacy plugins.
- Receive a bot score ranging from 0-100
- Detect headless browser usage
- Analyze mouse and keyboard interactions
- Identify repetitive navigation patterns