Only pay for good events, don't pay for bot spikes and junk traffic.
A complete fraud engine with predictable, pay-as-you-go pricing
Start for free
per 10,000 good events/mo no minimum commitment
- Bot Detection
- Account Takeover Prevention
- Policy Management
- Device Management
- User Behavior Analytics
- REST API & Webhooks
- Email & chat support
- Credit card payments
Design a custom, white-glove package that fits the needs of your business
Get in touch
per 1,000,000 good events
- Query API
- Link analysis
- 12 mo retention option
- Single sign-on
- Enterprise SLAs
- Enterprise support
- Shared Slack channel
- Invoice payments
Protecting over 500M user accounts
- How do you define a "good" event?
- A good event is any event associated with normal user activity. Events associated with malicious activity include $login.failed or any event where a Castle policy issues a deny or challenge verdict.
- Is there a free trial?
- There is! There is a 30-day trial for the Pro plan that should give you enough time to evaluate our APIs in production.
- What if I decide to cancel?
- If you no longer wish to subscribe to the Pro plan, you can cancel at any time. At that point, your subscription will last until the end of the current monthly billing cycle.
- If I don’t use all the events in a month, will they roll over?
- Events are purchased in tiers of 10,000 events. Any unused events will expire on the first day of each billing period, and do not accumulate. This also applies to monthly commitments on the Enterprise plan.